Saturday 7 May 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara

ysl volume effet faux cils

This is an expensive mascara, however I personally feel that it was worth it! For me it made my lashes longer, more volumised, and it made my lashes look a little like false lashes so I found it lived up to it's name. I found that when I wore this mascara I didn't need eyeliner like I normally did as it made my eyes look so much wider and bigger due to the volumised lashes! I was veryimpressed since I had no clumping, smudging or flaking. The packaging is lovely quality and has that lovely high end look to it. You definitely can't lose this shiny gold mascara! So far this is the one mascara I will always go back to! Excuse my swatch picture, it is the best I could do, it didn't photograph well for me :[

ysl faux cils mascara

No comments: