Monday 16 May 2011

How many eyeshadow palettes are too many!?

my eyeshadow palettes

Picture above is my own, and yes they are the majority of my eyeshadow palettes. Now, the reason I am making this post is because the other day I was sorting out my make up organisation, and I then realised how many I had!! I don't think I had seen it grow when I buy the odd palette here and there, but seeing them all together made me realise that I probably have too many, but how much is too many? . I have 6 Urban Decay palettes, 5 Too Faced palettes, 7 Sleek palettes, 3 full MAC Pro Palettes, 6 MAC Limited Edition Mini palettes/quads/trios, 1 Front Cover mahoooooosive palette! .

I mean why do I need all this? I have used them all, and I find them all useful, but I have issues deciding what to use anyway, so having so much doesn't help my decision making. What's worse is that this doesn't even include my single shadows :S How much eyeshadow do I need exactly?

I do love them though, and when I consider which ones I can get rid of to make my collection a little smaller, I find it too hard to let go of any of them, I guess it is kind of sad to get attached to them! . Watching Youtube guru's show off their collection it doesn't actually look like a lot, and I doubt I'd ever get to that stage since I doubt I could afford a collection like that! But I have only been buying palettes since 2008, so it has grown so rapidly, what will it look like in a few more years, yikes :s .

Do you think this is too many? How many do you have? Are you a make-upaholic too?

No comments: