Friday 20 May 2011

Accessorize Eye Wardrobe Eyeshadow Palette

accessorize gift set
accessorize eyeshadow palette eye wardrobe 3

I got this in a set with false eyelashes and a lipgloss for £2.39 on sale! So considering whether it was rubbish or not, not much would be lost for that price. Fortunately for me this is a really good palette. This has a selection of shadows which can do neutral eyes, smoky eyes, and colourful eyes. This is also pretty small but has a sturdy case, so with the colour selection it is perfect for travel.
.
In terms of quality, like all the accessorize eyeshadows I have used, they are all really pigmented and smooth to apply, and they last on the lid. This reminds me a lot of a sleek palette, and who thought you could get that quality for cheaper than sleek!?!
.
It comes in a shiny black case, with Accessorize logo on the front. Inside it has 12 colours, all iconic shadows (I don't know the difference between iconic and illusion shadows though). It also comes with a 2 ended sponge applicator, which I find a little obselete, I might get rid of that and put my travel sigma brush in there.
.
Overall, I really love this palette. I think people who like mattes would be disappointed, as the collection only includes shimmers.

accessorize eye palette eye wardrobe 2
accessorize eye shadow palette eye wardrobe
accessorize pallet 2

No comments: