Monday 16 May 2011

Laura's look book! Concrete Jungle


nyc look 1

...New York, Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, there's nothing you can't do! .

My 3rd and final Urban Decay look today! I used the UD ❤ NYC Book of Shadows again. .

Products Used; . NYC BoS - Uzi, Rockstar, Perversion. .

This look didn't turn out completely as planned. The black from Perversion really drowned out the purple of Rockstar, so it came up just pure black with theonly colour coming from Uzi. The black of Perversion, which I used on half the lid and in the crease, is really very dark, so when blended with another colour, in this case Rockstar which was on the other half of the lid, the other colour is completely drowned out. However Uzi seemed to show up against the black a little better, I used it in the inner corner and tear duct. Not the most wearable look I've ever done, lol!

No comments: