Sunday 15 May 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Spirit Of Truth Nail Lacquer

MAC Wonder Woman Spirit Of Truth Nail Lacquer

I love this nail varnish! MAC has really pulled out the stops on this one! . This is such a thick and pigmented formula that it only needed one coat! It didn't take that long to dry considering the consistency. It also dried really glossy. . In terms of colour it is as it appears in the bottle, a deep navy blue, which is super pretty! It is pretty easy to dupe but the formula is so lovely that I doubt a dupe would be as good. . The downside? I hate the fact that you pay more then normal for this, when all that is different is the packaging I don't even like! It's the same amount of product, yet it is £1 dearer and looks pants! But apart from that I love this lacquer!

Wonder Woman Spirit of Truth Swatch

No comments: