Sunday 15 May 2011

Chanel Le Venis; Yay Or Nay?

chanel collection

The reason I am doing this post is because I get so many mixed comments on my Chanel Le vernis posts. There are people saying they are unique and good quality, people who say they love them but they're too dear, and there are people who think they aren't worth any money and they're overrated! So what do you think? . I personally love them and collect them, the picture above is my collection early on, it's gotten a little bigger since then! I got my first Le Vernis (Kaleidoscope, far left on the picture) for £10 off eBay, and I loved the colour and quality so much that after that I was hooked! I tend to collect the more unique and cult varnishes, and to me they are dear but they're worth the price as I love the product! My more recent purchase was the gorgeous black pearl! . I find they are pigmented, glossy, quick drying and long lasting, and the colour selection is awesome! I use these sometimes for nail art as well, as the colours are so strong and show up so beautifully, and they stamp and transfer well! . So what are your thoughts on Chanel Le Vernis? :]

No comments: