Monday 16 May 2011

Sigma F70 Concealer Brush

sigma f70 concealer

I never have much luck with concealer, and just as much luck with the applicators! Sponges haven't worked, it doesn't give the coverage, brushes make it too cakey or don't blend it in so well, I've tried applying it with a brush and blending it with a sponge to try and get the best of both worlds, but it could end up patchy or the sponge just lifts up the concealer, or has no effect at all. . This brush is the most successful I have used so far. It has given the least cakey application and most coverage, and has blended it in. This isn't to say I experienced no caking, as unfortunately I always end up with it, although this is the best finish so far, and the only thing I have used different is this brush. I have been using this every day now!

No comments: