Monday 16 May 2011

MAC Quite Cute Mischievous Mint Nail Lacquer

Quite Cute mischievous mint 2

This is such a fresh and cute mint colour for spring, I really love this! I was a little scared it would be a dupe of either China Glaze For Audrey or Revlon Minted, however this is more green than for Audrey and More blue than Minted, so I would say it was somewhere in between the two which is really nice. It isn't the most unique colour, but it is pretty nonetheless. . This is very thick in consistency and went lumpy on me, so definitely scrape the excess off before you apply it to the nail (as I said in my Ice Cream Cake review). It needs 3 coats to get it opaque and even, though it is very pigmented it is more the consistency that makes it streaky rather than lack of colour. It is gorgeous once opaque and pretty glossy too. I love this so much it will be on my toes a lot this spring!! . Same with Ice Cream Cake it is not shimmery so it is very easy to remove, and it dries quickly, so this is very quick to apply and remove, which is always good news. . If you love greens, this needs to be in your collection, it is gorgeous!

Quite Cute mischievous mint

No comments: