Monday 16 May 2011

Accessorize Sage Eyeshadow

accessorize sage eyeshadow 3

This is a blackened olive green, with gold shimmer. This is a really beautiful and multi-dimensional shade. This was used without a base, and yet it was so bright on the skin, and it had good staying power. If it really popped on bare skin, I definitely need to try this on a dark primer, to see the vibrancy of the green and gold. I will definitely post a look doing that. . The colour isvibrant, pigmented, soft and buttery, however I did get a lot of fall out with this product. But that is a small price to pay for such a gorgeous colour! This is an illusion eyeshadow, unlike the others which were icon shadows, though I'm not sure what the difference is between them, maybe multidimensional shades are illusion? I really don't know. . The packaging is adorable and very secure and sturdy, the amount you get is great, and the colour itself is gorgeous! This is probably my favourite from the set.

accessorize sage eyeshadow 2

accessorize sage eyeshadow

No comments: