Sunday 15 May 2011

MAC Wonder Woman Athena's Kiss

MAC Wonder Woman Athena's Kiss Lipglass

This is a gorgeous gloss! It is a purpley pink/fuschia, that is very eye-catching! I love my hot pinks and this really floats my boat. it has a lovely shimmer and it is really pigmented! the gloss covers the lips beautifully without settling into lines or being overly sticky. As I mentioned in my review for Emancipation, this tube is huge, so it's good value for money! But the massive doe foot applicator is a little more difficult to use then a brush or a smaller applicator, as it is so big that it is hard to keep the colour in the confines of the lips. Either way I love this gloss and hope I never run out! If you like eye-catching girly glosses, grab it!

MAC Wonder Woman Athena's Kiss Lipglass Swatch

No comments: