Monday 23 May 2011

Laura's look book - Nail Art - Another Rhinestone Mani!

nail art manicure rhinestones


So I got some GCOCL (Fauxnad) plates, and really wanted to use them, however I also wanted to use my new nude MAC varnish, and so resulted this look. Of course since I have rhinestones now I had to use them. I got a few people liking the flowers in my last mani, and so here are bigger and brighter flowers!
.
Products Used;
.
MAC Hangin' Loose,
Sally Hansen Hard As Nails White French Tip,
OPI Thanks So Muchness,
Silver Rhinestones,
GCOCL plate A01.
.
A little less subtle, but I love how natural the MAC shade is on my fingers, it looks better on me then the pink nudes, absolutely love this for mani's. It also has a subtle but pretty shimmer which makes it a little more interesting. Looking at the picture I really need to shape my nails, yikes!

No comments: