Sunday 15 May 2011

Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisturiser

vaseline

This is the only moisturiser that works for me. I was on simple moisturiser for a while but it didn't nothing for my dry skin at all, so I went onto this as my dad advised it. It really works, it gets rid of my dry skin for a while and softens my skin. . The smell is a little gross, it smells like putty. Sometimes I find it stings my face a little, but probably because my skin is so sensitive. Another negative point is that it is quite expensive, but you do get a lot of product for your money. . All in all, this moisturiser does what it says on the tin. It is intensely moisturising, however I find it does still sting my sensitive skin sometimes. However, this is the most moisturising I have tried so far, so I put up with the cons. :]

No comments: