Monday 16 May 2011

Laura's look book! Cheshire Cat

aiw look 21aiw 13

“You see, a dog growls when it’s angry, and wags its tail when it’s pleased. Now I growl when I’m pleased, and wag my tail when I’m angry. Therefore I’m mad!” - Cheshire Cat .

For this look I only used Urban Decay products, the shadows are from the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows. I wanted something reminiscent of the Cheshire cat (in the original Disney animation, that I grew up with), as I am a Cheshire born and bred, and the colours are very pretty! Luckily this relevant palette had the products to do it :D .

Products Used; AiW BoS - White Rabbit, Queen, Underland. (note, not their permanent line names) 24/7 Liner - Asphyxia. .

I used White Rabbit on the inner corner of the eye and tear duct, I used Queen on the lid, and I used Underland on the outer corner and crease. The shadows were so easy to blend and apply, and I didn't need a base as the colours really popped and had really good pay off and a metallic appearance almost, and they stayed put. I am such a fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows. I also love their liners, I used Asphyxia on the lower lash line, and it gave a lovely pinky colour with purple iridescence, and it was so smooth and buttery to apply, and the colour really pops!

No comments: