Sunday 15 May 2011

Benefit Creaseless Eyeshadow/Liner "Sippin' & Dippin'"

Benefit Creaseless Shadow/liner Slippin' n Dippin'

I love and hate this product. . I love how it is so soft and pigmented, it is more like a cream shadow, but it sets rather then staying creamy on the lid, so it won't move. And the colour is really pretty, it is a peach with a golden shimmer, which is lovely for spring & summer. It says on forever! It was like welded to my lids, I rubbed my eyes and it didn't come off, which is good, but when I did want to take it off it took a couple of minutes with make-up remover! . The downside it that I found it hard not to go patchy, it was difficult to get a full and even colour on the lid. I also found it looked a little creased, though it stayed on the lid and it didn't slip, but it did look a little creased and uneven. It also set very quickly, so there was very little time to get it right before it dried, and once it set you couldn't blend it or change it without make up remover! . I bought this at an outlet, it was only about £5! So for the price it was a fantastic one, but is it worth the full price? I'm not completely sure it is. Don't get me wrong I like it, but I find it a little difficult to use. If it was easier to apply (didn't go patchy and creased), then this would be 10/10!

Benefit Sippin' n Dippin'

No comments: