Sunday 15 May 2011

MAC Beautiful Iris

MAC Beautiful Iris

I love this! It is like a more blue based Stars n' Rockets, and is a little like Stila's Charm. . I am a fan of lilac eyeshadows, I think they are so pretty, but this is now my favourite. Before this shadow it was Crazy Cool from the Dare to Wear collection, but this one is so much better. It is less powdery and it is very pigmented which I think is down to it being a veluxe pearl. I didn't even need to use a base for this colour to show up well, in the swatch pic the eyeshadow is just on my bare lid! . Another reason why it is my favourite is that it has a gorgeous blue iridescence to it which looks gorgeous in bright light! I couldn't quite pick up the iridescence on camera for my swatch picture :[ so if you get an opportunity to have a look and a swatch of it instore, then definitely do it!! :D It's beautiful by name and beautiful by nature :] . If you are a fan of pastels, iridescent shades, purples or just light and fresh colours, then this is one you need to have in your collection!

MAC Beautiful Iris swatch

No comments: