Sunday 15 May 2011

Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Cover in 07 Blackberry Bloom

Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Colour 07 Blackberry Bloom

This thing is so fragile! I was so careful with it and it still shattered in places. I am really anal and like things to be perfect, so this made me cringe!! Just opening the compact broke mine in 2 places and the little light pink part in the middle of the flower popped out! So in terms of design & it's practicality, it pretty much fails, yes it's pretty but it is far too fragile!! . How is it in terms of colour? Awesome. The pigmentation is great, it is so smooth and buttery on the skin, not powdery at all which is great for my dry skin. The colour is buildable, and it is lovely and shimmery. It also has a highlighter colour, blusher colour and although the flower looks reddy pink it actually shows up a more brown colour, so this could be a good bronzer. This really could cover all bases. . I got this on sale, so although the breakages look messy, the product works well, and I got it for £7 so really can't complain about it being delicate! If I paid full price, however, I would be very disappointed!

Clinique Blackberry Bloom swatch

No comments: