Sunday 15 May 2011

Laura's look book! Naked

naked look 2

This is a matte neutral-ish look. The crease line goes up higher then I usually go, but that's because I have quite small lids and my crease is a little hooded. I tried to really soften the look with a lot of blending. I tried to keep it neutral by only using mascara and not liner. . Products Used; . Urban Decay Naked Palette - Virgin, Naked & Buck. Sleek Primer Palette - Beige, Light Brown & Dark Brown. . I don't normally wear such neutral shades, but I might wear a softer neutral like this more often, but maybe with the crease line a little lower. I used Virgin across the inner half of the lid, Naked across the outer half of the eye, and Buck is in the outer corner and crease. As mentioned above, I really blended these colours so they are a lot lighter and softer then they would be had they been applied without as much blending.

No comments: