Wednesday 18 May 2011

Urban Decay Sting Deluxe Eyeshadow

Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Sting
Urban Decay Deluxe Eyeshadow Sting

This is a very bright and pigmented girly colour! It is very smooth and so shimmery and pigmented that a little goes a long way. It applies effortlessly, though it does produce a bit of fall out. It is easy to blend and it stays on the lid really well.
.
This is a little like MACs Fuschia pigment, however I feel this goes on deeper, and I find this easier to work with (I have worked with fuschia both loose and pressed). I find that this needs less work than fuschia.
.
The packaging is cute, I love the image on the front, the way it is sturdy so the eyeshadow is well protected, and also the handy little mirror on the inside.
.
I love this eyeshadow, it is definitely one for those who like their eyeshadows bright!

urban decay sting

No comments: