Sunday 15 May 2011

TheBalm Bahama Mama

TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer FOR SALE!!

This is a good product, but just not for me! . This is a quite a dark brown and very pigmented, and I am very pale, and although you can buff it down to a lighter colour it just isn't a shade of brown that suits me. This is a medium and buildable shade. . This is very matte, and although I am not a massive fan of the glitter face and so appreciate it has no shimmer, I am also not a fan of mattes due my dry skin, so this really accentuated my dryness. . I can imagine this would be a great staple beauty product for someone who isn't milk bottle white and dry skinned like myself, but for me it is a product that just doesn't suit me or work well for me at all. It's such a shame because I love the packaging and I loved the Hot Mama blush so much!

TheBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer FOR SALE!!

TheBalm Bahama Mama swatch

No comments: