Monday 16 May 2011

MAC Quite Cute Naked Lip Liner

naked lip liner 2

I am not the most experienced person when it comes to lip liners, but I shall do my best! . This was one of 3 lip liners in the Quite Cute collection. It is a nude beige. Now this is very pigmented and it blended OK into my lipstick, however it is very matte and I found it hard to do a perfect clean cut line, due to the texture. I am not a fan of matte and very dry products, and I am disappointed the formula was not like "life's a breeze" which is my light pink liner from the "To The Beach" collection, as that wasn't nearly as matte as this one, it was a much more pleasant texture. . Now don't get me wrong, it stops lipsticks bleeding out and it helps with shaping the lips, and the colour is perfect for nudes, so it is a good liner in that sense, but the texture is just far too matte for my liking :[ . So overall I love the colour, but the texture seems so much drier then other lip liners, and because I have dry skin it doesn't bode well! It would probably work better with people not prone to dry skin. What did you think of it?

No comments: