Monday 16 May 2011

Laura's look book! Front Cover Neutral

neutral front cover

OK, so I used mainly pressed shadows for this look, unlike my previous blue look, and I found it to have less of a problem with fall out! However I still found it a little difficult to blend and get to full colour pay off. . Products used; . As with the blue look I did, I used only products from this palette, including the applicators. Blanc De Blanc, Biscuit, Mother Of Pearl, Clove, Chocolate Truffle, Shadowline Liquid. . I used Blanc De Blanc on the inner corner and tear duct and the lower lashline. I used Biscuit on the lid, you really need to pack on the colour. I used Mother Of Pearl and Clove on the outer corner, I had to use 2 colours to get the pigmentation! I used the only baked eyeshadow for this look as the liner. The colour Chocolate Truffle wasn't too badly pigmented, but still needed layering. Again, the Shadowline applicator gives a very precise line. The crease colours just wouldn't blend with the lid colour, and I think it is a mixture of both the below par applicators and the formulation of the shadows.

No comments: