Wednesday 18 May 2011

Urban Decay Purple Haze

Urban Decay Purple Haze

This is a gorgeous purple shade that seems to have some blue iridescence to it. It is a very smooth colour which is very pigmented and easy to apply. This is one of the normal line, not a deluxe one, yet the quality is still great.
.
The problem I did find with this is that somehow I found it hard to get each eyelid even in colour, one eyelid kept going darker than the other, I'm not sure why, I have never had this problem before with an eyeshadow. It also didn't last as long on my lids compared to some MAC and the deluxe shadows do. However, once you even it out it is a gorgeous colour.
.
This really brought out my eye colour and I got a few compliments from it too. I got this for £3 at a Revlon Outlet! Can't lose!


urban decay purple haze

No comments: