Sunday 15 May 2011

Elf Complexion Perfection



complexion perfection
I am still pretty undecided on this product. I mean don't get me wrong it is OK, especially for the price, but I just feel that loose powders would have worked better. . The ones I use on this are the yellow and green. On my review for the Corrective Concealer palette I said my favourite was pink, however the powder doesn't seem to work the same, as it doesn't blend into my skin tone as well. The yellow is OK, but the differences are subtle, and didn't really do anything for my under eye bags. The green powder did help a little, but I found it looked obviously powdery, and I'm not a fan of that look! So although my redness was tamed a little, it was obvious I had something on my face. . I much prefer the aromaleigh loose green powder, and I was hoping this would be a dupe for it since Aromaleigh closed down, but alas no, it is not nearly as pigmented. I know you are supposed to swirl the product together, but that made my skin look so chalky and ashy. I will work with it a little more to see if my views of it improve. . So unfortunately, my complexion is not yet perfection.

No comments: