Monday 16 May 2011

MAC Quite Cute Miss Behave Mineralize Blush

Quite Cute miss behave 2

This is a very unusual blush! It is a lovely peach colour with a green shimmery heart in the middle. I am very pale and have rosy cheeks, so this was a better option for me as it takes away from the pinkness, and I thought the green might help neutralise the pink. The peach is quite sheer and if not blended properly could look a little chalky, which is unlike mineralize products. The green is also quite sheer and shimmery, but not overly glittery, which is nice.
.
I wouldn't use this by swirling them together, I know that's what you are supposed to do but the green really makes the colour look funky, it goes too whitish, so really I would use the peach as a blush, and the green as a highlight. On my swatch picture the peach is the first colour, the green is the second, and the third is both colours swirled together.
 . 
I like the mineralize products as they have so many more benefits for the skin, and they are normally smoother, but this one can go quite uncharacteristically chalky, which is a shame, but it still feels soft.
 .
 This is definitely for lighter skin tones as it is quite sheer, and could look quite chalky and ashy on darker skin tones, I would suggest Sakura, as that is pretty pigmented and darker in comparison to this one.
.
Overall, I like it, it's such a lovely idea and a lovely peach, but it has it's drawbacks. I will still use this though!

Quite Cute miss behave 1

No comments: