Tuesday 24 May 2011

Laura's look book - Nail Art - Hello Kitty Japanese Style!

Hello Kitty Japanese nail look

Around the nail is a mess as well, but I always seem to ruin it if I tidy up around it :S This didn't go as planned, but it's still OK, plus I wanted to use my new GCOCL A02 Hello Kitty plate! I am not a massive fan of 3D nails, but in this instance it seemed appropriate, especially considering I have new fimo canes!
.
Products Used;
.
Golden Rose White Varnish,
Chanel Vendetta,
Dotting tools,
Fimo Cane slices in bows, flowers, hearts & Hello Kitty faces,
GCOCL plate A02,
Pink Rhinestones.
.
A lot of pink and purple, and girlyness! I love the Hello Kitty images, and the little Hello kitty Fimo faces! My dotted paw prints need work, but I love them being in purple, I am glad I used purple over black, much more girly.

2 comments:

Fragancia said...

i love them! so cute!!! :) love your blog! do check out my blog aswell and follow if you like :)
xoxox
http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com/

Laura's Look Book! said...

Thanks hun :]