Sunday 15 May 2011

TheBalm Hot Mama

TheBalm Hot Mama Blusher FOR SALE!!

This is such a beautiful blusher! It is a peachy pink with shimmer, it is very light but also pigmented and buildable. The glitter isn't too much, it's quite sparce which in my opinion is good! Noone wants a glitter ball face! . This is a very fresh colour, and it's nice that it strays away from the normal pink shades and into a more peachy one. This is a lovely flush of colour for spring/summer. I had heard positive things about this, and now I actually have the product I can see why. . The compact is cardboard and comes with a mirror, so it is very practical, but the cardboard will probably get dog eared over time. . The only drawback I have is that it is a little powdery for my dry skin, otherwise it is a gorgeous blush!

TheBalm Hot Mama Blusher FOR SALE!!

TheBlam Hot Mama swatch

No comments: