Tuesday 24 May 2011

Nails Inc for InStyle "Electric Teal"

Nails Inc for InStyle Electric Teal

After the disaster I had with the limited edition Coke varnish (here is the post I did on that; Nails Inc Packaging Disaster!),  I was a little dubious about buying this, however the colour won me over and so I bought it anyway.
.
It came free in InStyle magazine, which is £3.70, which is good considering the varnishes are worth £11. There were 3 colours available, but this was definitely my favourite.
.
This is a deep teal shade that is probably not all that unique, but gorgeous all the same, and for £3.70 not bad at all. It is very pigmented and thick in texture, and covers evenly, though I would advise 2 coats. It goes on very glossy and dries pretty quickly considering the thickness.
.
I hate the Nails Inc big lid as I find it harder to get precise lines, I like a lot of control over the brush due to my shaky hands, so this lid did not really assist me that well in terms of controlling the application.

No comments: