Saturday 7 May 2011

Dior Diorshow Iconic Mascara

Dior Diorshow Iconic

This was my HG before I discovered Yves Saint Laurent's Faux Cils mascara. It lengthens, separates, volumises and slightly curls lashes. Is it worth the price tag... No. It is better then drug store mascaras, however it doesn't blow me away enough to pay £20! It could clump, and I found it didn't last all that long before it started drying out. This I found better at separating then Diorshow,however I still found that both of them could clump when you first started using it, and it could take a little while to dry. If this was cheaper then it was, it would probably blow drug store brands out of the water, but as it stands it just wasn't worth the money. The packaging is adorable, really good high end quality, and the sleek silver and lettering is lovely. It's a shame the formula couldn't be less clumpy! I don't think this will be a repurchase though.

No comments: