Saturday 7 May 2011

L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Mascara

L'Oreal Panoramic Curl Brown

This is a good drug store mascara, it isn't as cheap as Max Factor or Maybelline but it does it's job and it does a job better then most drug store mascaras. It separates lashes and makes them long and I did see a bit of curl in them, though not a lot. I did have a little bit of clumping however not as much as I have with maybelline mascaras. My mum was given this at an event, but because it was brown she gave it to me. This isn't actually that obviously brown, and I find they look less false lash with it being brown as obviously the colour isn't as sharp. I like this mascara, it is nice, but for the price I am not sure whether it is HG material and I doubt I would go to the shops to buy it, due to it saying "curl" in the name however it doesn't really curl my lashes much, even when I've curled them. So although it makes my lashes nice, it doesn't do what it says it should. Also because it is from L'Oreal, they test on animals and as a brand I think it is slightly overpriced. This is the only L'Oreal mascara I have liked, but it isn't the best mascara I've had.

L'oreal Panoramic curl

No comments: