Saturday 7 May 2011

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Pretty Peach

L'oreal Color Riche Pretty Peach

This is my favourite Color Riche lipstick. It is a beautiful pinky peach on the lips, very subtle and beautiful in colour. In the tube it kind of loves a very orangey pink, but it is a lot more pink on. The texture is soft and glossy, it goes on with ease and and it doesn't smell nasty or feel nasty on. This goes on the lips evenly and it is very pigmented, so you don't need to layer it on. I am not a fan of orange and coral lip products, however this has helped me change my mind since it really compliments my lips, and it is a lot nicer on then I thought it would be. Plus, it was as cheap as chips! The packaging is very cheap, I wouldn't think it would last all that long and it looks a little shabby, but I don't think it will easily crack if dropped. I love this but I am sad I won't be buying more L'Oreal stuff due to the way they do their testing.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Pretty Peach

No comments: