Saturday 7 May 2011

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Berry Rose

L'oreal Color Riche Berry Rose

This looks like a reddy pink in the tube, however on the lips it is more of a purpley pink, so I guess it could be classed as "berry". It is a very bright and eye-catching colour, it reminds me of Blooming Lovely from MACs Liberty of London collection, however this colour is more bright. It definitely is a unique colour that stands out. The texture is soft and glossy, it goes on with ease and and it doesn't smell nasty or feel nasty on. This goes on the lips evenly and it is very pigmented, so you don't need to layer it on. I both love and hate this, as I am not sure if it is a little too purpley for me to wear and not look like an idiot. But I got it from the factory outlet for a couple of pounds, so not much was lost by getting it. The packaging is very very cheap looking, and it has sticker gunk on it! :[ I have fallen out with L'Oreal stuff due to the way they do their testing, so I am glad I don't love this as I won't miss it when I buy no more of their stuff.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Berry Rose

No comments: