Saturday 7 May 2011

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Golden Vanilla

L'oreal Color Riche Golden Vanilla

This is a nice brown nude, and it is a very rich but subtle colour. It looks scarily brown in the tube, but it goes on a lot more subtle. The texture is soft and glossy, it goes on with ease and and it doesn't smell nasty or feel nasty on. This goes on the lips evenly and it is very pigmented, so you don't need to layer it on. I wouldn't have normally got this colour but I got it from the factory outlet for a couple of pounds, and so I got it, and I'm glad I did. The packaging is very very cheap looking, but for the price I got it I can't complain. I love this but I am sad I won't be buying more L'Oreal stuff due to the way they do their testing.

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick Golden Vanilla

No comments: