Saturday 7 May 2011

MAC Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner Popster

Hello kitty for mac popster

This looks pinky coral in the container, however on it seems more pink unless you build up the colour. What I like about this is that the colour is buildable, it moisturises the lips and gives them a pop of a really cute colour. I thought I would prefer pink fish, which I will also review, but this is actually now my favourite! It is such a warm and pretty colour. It goes on something in between a gloss and a lipstick, it has the pigmentation of a lipstick, the shine of a gloss, but has the added bonus of a conditioning balm. This did moisturise my lips, preventing them from chapping, however I found it a little obsolete when my lips were already chapped because the colour went patchy and the formula didn't really improve my lips. So I find Vaseline lip therapy a little better if it gets to the chapping phase. The packaging is simple but cute with the Hello kitty face on it, this was a really good buy!

mac hello kitty popster lip conditioner

No comments: