Saturday 7 May 2011

MAC Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner Pink Fish

Hello kitty for mac pink fish and popster

This review will be very much similar to my review on Popster. This looks very nude pink, I suppose a bit brighter then Viva Glam Gaga in the container, It pretty much goes on how it appears. It is nice for a conditioner to have a pop of colour, however this one needs to be used sparingly as I found it could go patchy and a bit too sticky if you use too much. I thought I would prefer this one toPopster, which I have reviewed already, but this isn't as flattering on me as the warm colour of Popster, this can appear patchy, a little uneven and it went into the lines on my lips! It goes on something in between a gloss and a lipstick, it has the pigmentation of a lipstick, the shine of a gloss, but has the added bonus of a conditioning balm. This did moisturise my lips, preventing them from chapping, however I found it a little obsolete when my lips were already chapped because the colour went patchy and the formula didn't really improve my lips. So I find Vaseline lip therapy a little better if it gets to the chapping phase. The packaging is simple but cute with the Hello kitty face on it, this was a really good buy, but not as good as Popster!

mac hello kitty pink fish lip conditioner

No comments: