Saturday 7 May 2011

Clinique Superbalm Moisturising Gloss in Currant

clinique superbalm moisturising gloss currant

I got this free in a magazine, and was a little put off by the colour since I would use a moisturing gloss on a daily basis, and it appears to be a very loud and not an everyday friendly colour. However, thought I would give it a try. I am glad I did because it goes on super sheer but very sparkly. It doesn't appear sparkly in the tube however it goes on very glittery, it has a lovely shimmer to it! It does give the lips a hint of pink colour, so it isn't completely sheer, however it is nowhere near red! This made my lips glossy, feeling very soft, and it also made them feel more plump. The formula doesn't have a scent to it so it isn't offensive to the senses. On a downside the tube is very small, and I found the formula very sticky. So, it isn't really suitable for work because of the glitter, though when you want a bit of cute shimmer it will be lovely. The colour pay off isn't fantastic but it is good for those who just want a hint of colour. And it is sticky in texture so it has that horrible stringy affect where gloss gloops from one lips to the other in a string like way, I am sure you know what I am talking about! It is very hit and miss, and I am glad I got it free in a magazine as well otherwise I would not have been amused by this product! But I will give this another shot, as I get dry lips a lot so a moisturisng gloss is right up my street.

clinique superbalm moisturising gloss currant

No comments: