Saturday 7 May 2011

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer

bobbi brown concealer in porcelain and brow shaper in blonde

I wished this would work for me, and although it worked better for me then MAC Moisturecover sometimes it still went into fine lines and sometimes went cakey and looked chalky. This looked awful and made my skin look older then it is. This is very creamy and light in consistency, it isn't too heavy but has good coverage. Unfortunately I wouldn't say this works on people with dry skin and very dark bags. This also needs a powder to set it or it does not last long at all. There is a good colour range and porcelain matched my MAC NW15/Dior 02 skin tone perfectly. I find it very difficult to find concealers that work on my dry skin, and unfortunately this was another one that had to bite the dust. This is unfortunate considering what I paid for it.

No comments: