Sunday 15 May 2011

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick "Flirt Alert"

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Flirt Alert

This is a classic cherry red lipstick with a lovely formula. It applies really smoothly, has a glossy sheen and feels so moisturising, which is great for people like me who have dry lips. With this there is no need for gloss as it seems to be more like a gloss/lipstick hybrid. As I said in my review for "Do Tell" full finish lipstick, they are so much like MAC slimshines, however MAC discontinued them which was so disappointing, so I am glad to have found Benefit full finish lipsticks as they are a good dupe in both formula and packaging! The downside is that this actually dyed my skin a little as it is so pigmented, and with it being such a bright colour that is not what you want. I needed to remove this lipstick with make up remover, which is good in terms of longevity on the lips, but not so good when you want to take it off! I would definitely buy more of these lipsticks!

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick Flirt Alert

No comments: