Sunday 15 May 2011

Urban Decay Lipstick "Train Wreck"

Urban Decay Trainwreck Lipstick

This is my first Urban Decay lipstick. This is a raisin purple/pink shade, which is very rich and deep in terms of pigmentation, but can be made lighter or darker as it is a buildable colour. In terms of formula it isn't dry and it is easy to apply, however it isn't very moisturising or glossy, like Benefit lipsticks and some MAC lipsticks, so it isn't full marks. It also smells a bit like liquorice, and I hate liquorice, so that puts me off it a little. In terms of packaging, although it is arty and there is a lot of detail, it is too bulky for what it needs to be, and that little dagger, no matter how cute, only really gets in the way, it doesn't really have a useful function. I have also hurt my finger on it before now as it is feels quite sharp! Overall, I would buy them again, they are an alright consistency, but the downside is the smell and the bulky packaging!

Urban Decay Trainwreck Lipstick

No comments: