Wednesday 11 May 2011

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick "Do Tell"

Benefit Do Tell Lipstick

This is a really good quality lipstick. I got it at the outlet for half price so decided to give it a try. I love the soft application, the glossy sheen, and the colour is so pigmented. So far I am impressed with Benefit lipsticks! In terms of the colour, it is a little more purple rather then pink, so I wouldn't wear this all that often, but it is a pleasant enough colour, however there wasn't much of a colour selection at the outlet, it would be nicer if their colour selection was more along the lines of MAC which has a huge selection! There is a lot of product as it is quite a big tube (bigger then MAC), it is like a wider MAC slimshine, and I guess it is similar in texture and finish as well. The packaging is sleek and has the Benefit swirls on it. Overall I like these lipsticks, but this particular colour isn't my favourite.

Benefit Full Finish Lipstick "Do Tell"

No comments: