Wednesday 11 May 2011

MAC Viva Glam 2010 Gaga Lipglass

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi Lipglass

This is the lipglass that matches the Gaga lipstick. This is super pigmented and very thick! I found it a little too thick as it went a little patchy on my lips where it settles into the lines on my lips, I also found it quite gloopy, though I never had the same problem with Cyndi, so I assume the colour accentuates the patchiness. I love the colour, but I don't know, because it is so thick, I find it goes on very light in colour, and this really zaps the colour from my face, I find it makes me look either drab or a little dead as it really makes me more pale then I actually am. I kind of went off the colour in the lipglass form. I waited for this for so long, but I was quite disappointed, I thought it would be more sheer and a hint of colour rather then thick and gloopy and super pigmented.

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass

No comments: