Wednesday 11 May 2011

MAC Marcel Wanders Aleydis Lipglass

MAC Marcel Wanders Aleydis Lipglass

I love this lipglass! It has to be one of my favourites. It is a hot pink, but when it goes on it gives lips a subtle pink tint with hot pink shimmer, it really gives lips a pick me up, and adds a subtle girly look to them. The product appears gloopy on the brush, but actually it goes on light as you can barely feel it on your lips, and doesn't feel sticky or gloopy at all, I think this is because when applied it goes on sheerly. The packaging is just as cute as the product, it is sleek and cute. This is also a bigger tube then the normal lipglasses, it is more on a par with the dazzleglasses. This also has a brush applicator rather then the doe foot applicator which I prefer. For a day light swatch reference, I am wearing this in my profile picture! I can't get enough of this!

MAC Marcel Wanders Aleydis Lipglass

No comments: