Saturday 7 May 2011

Rimmel Stay Glossy Lipgloss in All Day Seduction

rimmel stay glossy all day seduction

Oh I say, sexy name! I love this colour. Swatched it appeared more of a coral, but in the tube and on my lips it appears to be more pinky red with gold shimmer which can make it look a little bronzey overall. This is lovely and shimmery, and a really cute colour. The colour goes on pigmented, though on the swatch I did put on a fair few applications on. I've had mine on for a couple ofhours now, and I have even had drinks and it is still all pretty much on my lips, I wouldn't say as glossy but the colour and shimmer is still there. So it is long-lasting, but not as long as the 6 hours it states! The packaging was ruined by a sticker stuck on the tube that has left it all sticky and gross! But the packaging is a little cheap anyway, though it is quite a big tube for the price! Overall it is a nice gloss for the price!

rimmel stay glossy all day seduction swatch

No comments: