Wednesday 11 May 2011

Benefit Bum Deal Body Scrub

Benefit bum deal

This is one of Benefits "Wonderbod" products. I got it on sale on Asos for £13, and for me that is still dear for a body scrub, I don't even want to know the RRP. This is a nice product, it left my skin super soft and exfoliated. I am not blessed in the thigh department, so when I heard about this and the "invisi-girdle technology" and saw it on sale I bought it. Did it leave my skin more even and tighter? No, I don't think this works in that area, but it did leave my skin feeling lovely. The smell of this product is very strong! It is like a mix between lychees and chemicals... I don't know how else to describe it. The texture is so unusual, it is an off white beigey gel with hard little crystals for exfoliation. I found the little crystals went everywhere! They didn't disintegrate they stayed around and got all over your hands and over the tub. It's a little messy since it's a tub and not a squeezy bottle. I like the pun name, and I like the packaging. It is a nice product, and if the "invisi-girdle technology" worked I would invest in this more often, however because I saw no difference, I think it is a little too expensive to use just for the soft skin seeing as it doesn't do what it claims.

No comments: