Saturday 7 May 2011

Chanel Beaute Initiale Eye Gel

Chanel Beaute initiale eye gel

I like this, but I am also disappointed by this. You only need to apply a small amount and dab it lightly with your finger along the dark area of your eye and bags. It is a pleasant smelling light pink gel that feels very cooling on the eyes, it feels really nice especially if you are feeling tired as it is very refreshing. I found it also lightens the bags to a shade lighter, so instead of dark purple mine became more pinky red, and so once the gel had sank in I found it easier to conceal the bags. Chanel claims this gel gets rid of puffiness and dark circles, and although it refreshes and lightens the eye area slightly, I don't think it meets it's claims and therefore I don't believe it is worth the price. I also found that sometimes it is difficult to get the under eye concealer to blend in when I have used this, it wouldn't sink into my skin properly, so you have to leave it a fair while before you can apply anything on top. Overall, I wouldn't purchase this again.

No comments: