Saturday 7 May 2011

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

max factor 2000 calorie

It is going to be very easy to boycott Max Factor due to animal testing with a product like this! I don't want 2000 calories in me through too many biscuits, and in this case I don't want it on me either, in terms of the mascara of course! This has received so many raves, and I thought I would love it, but Maybelline The Falsies is so much better in performance and the same price. Thisdoes lengthen, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't really have the volume, and it goes spidery and clumpy so easily. Noone likes spider legs however this mascara is massively prone to it. For a drug store brand it is OK, but there are better macaras out there. The packaging does look more expensive then Maybelline, but the formula just doesn't match up to Maybelline at all, and it is the product not the packaging that matters.

2000 calorie 1

No comments: