Saturday 7 May 2011

MAC Venomous Villains De-Vil Eyeshadow

MAC Venomous Villains Cruella de-vil

This was a surprise for me, I never expected it to be my favourite shadow from the collection, but it has really wowed me! It is a beautiful and vibrant copper with the great benefits of a veluxe pearl; shimmer, great pigmentation, soft application. I didn't need many applications for this to reach the optimal colour, and it just glided on so easily. It looks more orange in the swatch I provided then it actually is, it looks more copper then orange in real life! This is now one of my favourite eyeshadows, it really warms up my eyes and brings out the blue, plus it was so easy to apply and the pay off is fantastic. It is a really good quality shadow and a diamond of the collection!

MAC Venomous Villains Cruella De-Vil

mac venomous villains de-vil

No comments: