Saturday 7 May 2011

Bobbi Brown Brow Shaper in Blonde

Bobbi Brown Brow Shaper

I am not sure whether this is discontinued or not, but I will review it anyway. This blonde matches my blonde eyebrows really well, and colours the outer part of my brows which are a little invisible. I like the natural look and don't like eyebrows that are obviously coloured or drawn in and this product can achieve that, however I find you need to use it sparingly. It has a brush a little like a mascara wand, and so you just need to brush it along the hairs, I find if you get it on the skin it can look a little fake and obvious, so try keeping it to the hair. When used correctly this product can make the eyebrows very natural looking, but more full, evenly coloured and shaped. I use an eyebrow pencil first to pencil in the shape I want my eyebrows, and I then put the gel over the line, keeping within a close proximity to it. The gel not only colours the hair and makes the brows look more natural since it isn't drawn on the skin, the hair is coloured, but it also keeps the brow hair in place and keeps it shaped. I find it works OK in colouring and shaping, however I wouldn't necessarily say that the effects were worth the amount of money I paid for it. I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives, but the idea itself is a good one.

No comments: