Wednesday 11 May 2011

Seche Vite Rapid Dry Top Coat

Seche Vite Rapid Top Coat

This is a very good top coat. When it says rapid dry it really means rapid dry! I wish all nail varnish dried this quick as manicures would take only minutes to do! A little goes a long way, it starts off glossy however tends to lose the gloss and just looks as normal, it still feels glossy though. This really does protect the varnish, and I found it made my varnish less likely to chip and more likely to last at least a week longer! . Drawbacks I would say are firstly the smell. It really stinks, and the smell is very strong, I guess with people who get headaches easily I'd say avoid this as it is pongier then the average nail varnish. Secondly it is quite expensive and you can go through it quite quickly, especially if you do nail art! . Overall, I wouldn't be without this product, however I wish it wasn't so expensive.

No comments: