Wednesday 25 August 2010

Review; Urban Decay NYC Book of Shadows vol.III Psychedelic Sister

Psychedelic Sister (Sephora exclusive)

urban decay NYC Book of shadows vol.III Psychedelic Sister

This is a gorgeous purple, I can imagine I will wear it a lot. A very soft and pigmented purple that can be blended out to which it becomes a lovely pink (I tried to display that on my outer corner in the pic below, but it didn't really work so well). This will suit any eye colour and skin tone in my opinion. Easily applied and blended, it is a very good quality shadow and a must for the lovers of purple. It looks a little lilac-y in the picture, but it is closer to the colour in the pan then it is lilac, I think that's just the flash making it looking a little lighter.

Urban Decay NYC BoS vol.III Psychedelic Sister 2
With ransom 24/7 liner on the lower lashline (the more blue based purple)

No comments: