Saturday 7 August 2010

Review; MAC Digi-Dazzle Lipstick!

I've bought the colour Naughty You.
MAC Digi-Dazzle "Naughty You" Lipstick

This is a light but bright pink with pink glitter, however I found it went on darker then it appears in the tube. The colour on the lips is very pigmented. The glitter in this is very fine, so I found that the lipstick looked almost metallic and shimmery rather then glittery, I liked it more then I thought I would, though I am not sure I'd wear it all that often. The colour is nice, though quite ordinary for me, it is not a very outrageous colour like Baby's On Fire, but the mental imagery that comes with that lipstick wasn't worth the purchase for me (as you can guess, I picture the wrong type of "baby"). There is some glitter residue left behind, but not as much as I thought there would be (and a damn sight less then Sparklicious!) However it feels a bit gritty when you apply it, it isn't the smoothest lipstick ever due to the glitter, but then again it isn't dry because of the glitter so it is an OK textured lipstick considering. I am always putting glittery gloss on top of my lipsticks as I like the glossy sheen (get mattes away from me), so I am not sure whether it defeats the point of having a glittery lipstick when it will most likely be covered with gloss and glitter anyway. I don't think I would buy another, but it was fun to try and it wasn't all that horrendous considering I assumed the worst for this product!

MAC Digi-Dazzle Naughty You

No comments: